We are innovators in the emerging and rapidly evolving Software Defined Networking space. We are currently seeking Linux developers with extensive network software experience. Please review the below open positions and contact us if you would like to speak with us about this - or other - opportunities.
Software Engineers Needed
Working @ Mojatatu
If you are a passionate developer or admin then read on.
Linux is a pre-requisite at Mojatatu. We may be forgiving if you prefer BSD but you still have to work on Linux (you will be allowed to curse on Linux).Reasons to work for Mojatatu
We work on network solutions with leading edge technology. We hate buzzwords but we have them too: SDN, NFV, IOT, containers, docker, mesos, openstack, dang
We work on fascinating projects that are actually deployed beyond vagrant machines. You can make a difference and learn meaningful real world skills.
Generally Open positions
We are looking for plumbers of all sorts meaning you will be willing to work on different spaces (and learn a lot!). Mojatatu is a fast paced agile environment - therefore passion is a must-have ingredient.
General Skills required are in the following set:
* Linux networking
* Containers (linux namespaces, docker, kubernetes, coreos, mesos),
* Low level network ASICs NICs, and NPUs, firmware network SDKs (unfortunately we still have to work with proprietary SDKs)
* You have experience in Open Source projects
* Network protocols operation and development
* rest APIs
* GUI development (we need good developers who understand user interfaces)
* Network kernel hackers (by kernel we mean Linux)
* Good knowledge in C, go, lua, shell-scripting, and/or Python (at least 3 of 5)
* Admin level experience with network and server deployments
* Continous Integration
* Automated testing
How to Apply:
send email to:
(613) 596-1138 | Suite 200, 15 Fitzgerald Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada, K2H 9G1